Thursday, July 21, 2005

SU in retrospect


The group

There they all are for you again – my 25 babies for 2 weeks.

I shudder to think of how good a time I had with those guys. I mean, I love my life but this kind of an escape from reality or normality is like a cherry on a milkshake... it makes it all more perfect. Each of those people was truly a personality, there’s sth I can tell about each and every one of them and there’s memories and emotions connected to many of them.

I liked the whole group dynamic and all the gossips, which were being created on a daily basis and the little jokes and sayings that formed within this SU... like:
Spanish girls saying “A’whatta happen?”
Ruth saying: “Suuuuuuuuuure! Suuuure I’m suuuuuure!”
Yorgos saying: “Tell me, tell me, tell me!”
Kornel saying: "C'mon man"
Nika saying: My wife, I love you my wife” …etc…etc…
I miss the little talks I had with so many of them – on life, love, people, human relations, sex and the city;) and so on... I also miss hearing all the different accents when speaking English – especially Pablo’s Spanglish, which was just adorable:)...and I miss going dancing in clubs with the group!

But you know what, I’m not fooling around when I say that I plan to see many of you again.

All of the photos you can also see on this page and this page.

No comments: