Monday, October 24, 2005

Well-behaved girl

I’ve been a good girl. Last week was… no alcohol (except for that one glass of red wine on Friday evening, which some of my careful readers would definitely point out:), lots of training (painful at first, but I got used to it), no parties (I know it’s possible to party without alcohol, but I wasn’t ready to try it out last week), almost healthy diet (you can only eat “almost healthy” when the weekend includes a visit to parents), worked a lot, visited friends, had a date, slept a lot during the weekend, finished reading my Robbie book…

…and the result? Life without alcohol is possible. Even life without parties is possible…but it’s not exactly for me… it’s like… sth is missing. I think going to dance at a party once a week should be normal and acceptable even for well-behaved girls like myself;) Let’s see, maybe this week I try it without alcohol….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really talk like You have a drinking problem: "life without alcohol IS possible"??? I really feel sorry, that you haven`t tried that before. How old are You?

Hernes said...

Doesn't that show that i actually DON'T have a drinking problem? I said that life without alcohol IS possible, didn't i:)?
Anyways, maybe i should use more smileys next time. What i am saying actually, is that, if u are not principally against alcohol then it is not so easy to avoid it in various life situations (if u have decided to do so, let's say...for a week). For isntance, u go bowling for 3 hours and friends offer u beer or cider...u go to some formal reception, u get offered wine...and so on...
So, no need to be sorry for me...Or if You really are, i would at least like You to identify yourself.

Anonymous said...

khm .. excuse me .. life without alcohol (and drugs, i might add) is NOT possible .. c'mon .. take a look at you CD collection .. what would it look like withoud alcohol and drugs? .. and no smileys here.. i am dead-serious!

Nele said...

minu meelest on üldse äärmused mõttetud ja kahtlase väärtusega. kõike võiks elus olla mõõdukalt. ja ennast ei peaks koguaeg piirama. aint 1 elu meil on, miks selle jooksul tegeleda enda piiramise ja keelamisega? (ma ise proovin, et ma ei tee enam suitsu, aga ma ei luba mitte kellelegi midagi, kui ikka tuleb tuju ja väga tahan siis teen... mulle lihtsalt suitsuhais ei meeldi...)