Thursday, July 13, 2006

I’ve got hate inside of me

Bad things are happening to good people. And lots of things have been happening lately. With me it’s all the bodily accidents – there were the 2 broken bones in my arm, then there was the leg injury from the football game, let’s not forget the getting hit in the face on the beach by a stupid volleyball (when I was just lying there, minding my own business) and all the smaller bumps and bruises which are not even worth mentioning.

With the people close to me, it’s the “police news” accidents. I’ve told about the 2 break-ins in N’s place. Now we have a new victim - Mr. Acorn. Some bastards broke into his car yesterday, smashed the back window and took his laptop while we were having an after-work swim. How many times do I have to say this…”Get a job, bastards and earn money to buy your own stuff!” Why would anyone go breaking into a 1986 Opel Corsa is still beyond me – it surely doesn’t look like there could be anything to steal from it. Now, finding a new back window for this car is gonna be tricky.

And just to be 100% clear about this – I hate thieves!

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

No comments: