Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cannes-Cannes 2.3

Since I managed to not write anything meanwhile, the rest of Cannes experience I’ll jot down in just a few keywords. Since I only got 4 days to recover and live healthy and normal.

- I went swimming from a party with all my clothes on, which did not stop me from partying on afterwards
- South-African people rock your socks off
- Estonian people rock other people’s socks off
- In Monaco you can actually smell the money – the only cars you see are Bentleys, Rolss Royces, Maseratis, Porches and Ferraris and they have yachts which have pools and helicopters on them – filthy rich people
- I have walked through half a Cannes bare foot
- I saw Al Gore but sadly selpt through half of hid speech but I bet he was good
- my luggage was soaked wet when I got home

I know I’m still forgetting loads of things, but forgive me, I am still recovering…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Estonians ROCK!!! from a South African. And shew but they can party.
So glad to have met you....but glad I never made it into the sea.