Sunday, October 22, 2006

Red shoes

So I bought those impractical but absolutely adorable red shoes. For 2 weeks I kept going back to the store to check if they were still there and I finally had the reason, motivation and finances to buy them. But believe me, if they bring about compliments like “the world’s sexiest shoes”, they are worth every penny and discomfort.

I know I must sound like a superficial babe but show me any woman, be she the-world-saving-philanthropist type or the-giving-all-her-money-to-the-poor type, who is not thrilled to treat herself once in a while with something really nice and girly, especially when it comes to shoes.

Being the star of the soap opera that my life is, i need to look amazing, don't i:)?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ja kingade pilt on kus?:)

Anonymous said...

and the reason is ... ?

Anonymous said...

jah, sellise posti puhul peab alati pilt ka olema ... you should at least now that mutch!

Hernes said...

oh teid küll, no ma vaatan, kas keegi seal peol tegi pilti ja kas mu jalad jäid peale, ise ma ju ei hakka kodus lihtsalt kingi pildistama:)

Anonymous said...

H: oi, mina kyll pildistaks imeilusaid kingi!!!!