Monday, May 22, 2006

One cast on offer...any bidders?

I’m getting real tired of the whole arm-in-cast thing. It’s tedious. I’m beginning to hate capital letters when typing, I despise washing dishes and I soon give up showering – too much hassle doing everything with one hand and trying to keep the other one dry. And I so much miss sleeping on my belly.

I must admit there are just a couple of positive aspects too, like all the attention I get when I’m wearing all my yellow and pink and black cast coverings …..but to be honest, I’d rather get noticed for different reasons….At first I thought there must have been a reason for such a stupid accident and breaking 2 bones exactly at the places where I had the caps on….you know, something big that universe was trying to tell me….but now I’ve given up that thought too, because nothing good has yet come out of it.

No comments: