Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The house is warm

Photo by: N
I had my first official housewarming yesterday. I cooked Italian and my colleagues came over and gave their blessing to my home. Everybody loved it, which was nice because they’re people with good sense of taste and style. And, as it turns out, my petite place can easily fit 12 grown-ups and a kid. Next time I should push the limit to 13 or 14 or so. But I think 20 is definitely the limit:) Or…..if everybody is standing up, really close to each other…maybe we can fit 50:)

My friends keep pushing me to throw a party for them. Though I keep telling them that most of them have already paid me a visit and that they’re welcome anytime, it still doesn’t seem to be enough. Stupid needy and demanding friends:) Anyway, now that I’ve tested the place to fit 12 people, the idea is not entirely out of the question, but sorry, guys, not this month – there’s just no budget left for throwing parties. Somehow, March seems to be a veeeeeery long month.

No comments: