Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lipstick, gay and crisis

I took a brief look at the keywords that bring strangers to my blog. The winning search is still the lyrics to the song L.I.P.S.T.I.C.K, i suppose i'm the only one who posted them. Then there's one that has been popular for a while, it's the search term "Tartu gay". And the new addition is "types of crisis", leading to my very scientific blog about male and female crisis. Yes, do take every word of it seriously, i especially appreciate if you use me in your science papers and final thesis etc. But please refer correctly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do your research, not only about sportfishing generally, but in regards to the certain kinds of seafood you will be pursuing. This is known as respecting your prey. Sea food are not stupid, and so they have personal preferences about what they enjoy to enjoy, along with, a number of practices and has that you should know. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Appenffk8dti[/url]