Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

As i understand, some people ( i mean S) are getting pissed off that i don't upload my blog. What can i say, i've been a bit busy.

The thing is, there are big changes in my life and all's new in September. I'm starting a new job!!! Almost 6 years at the old place are over. 5 years and 11 months, to be precise. It's time to move on. I have one more day at the old office, cleaning out my desk and making sure i've managed to flfil all the necessary people in on my projects and on tuesday i'm already at the new place. Mind you, it's not such a sudden change as i make it sound here. I've known it for a month now, i just haven't written about it. And i've already had the farewell party.

And, if you want to know what it is that i'm going to do....just give me a call or write me an email and i'l fill you in. As a hint i'll just say that i'm going to change sides and be on the client end for a while, get a chance to whine about the media plans and strategies:) in addition to loads of other stuff. It's very exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guud lakk homme, musu! -:)

Hernes said...

Aitüma.