Thursday, February 28, 2008

I can't wait for the weekend to begin

So, what's up in my life, you ask. And i answer - a lot of work at office hours and a lot happening after hours. Concerts, salsa, butterflies, movies, TV shows, celebrations.... S and J arrived yesterday, it's so good to see them again. I could finally give S her Christmas present and a little gift from Morocco and i got my present, a beautiful dress. She does know what i like:) (I'm gonna have to write more about people's different taste and gifts soon.)

And now, even though there's a lot of work to do, i feel like it's Friday. Waiting for the weekend...

I can't wait for the weekend to begin

I'm workin' all week long
I dream the days away
I wanna' sing my song
So let the music play

I can't wait for the weekend to begin

I'm savin' all my soul
And all my pain
So I can lose control
On Sa-turday
I'm gonna' blow it all away

Michael Gray "Weekend"
Listen to the song HERE

No comments: