Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hakuna matata!

Jambo, my dear friends. I am back from my trip to Kenya. I am alive and well and i did not get robbed and nothing was stolen from me except for a big part of my heart. Never in my life have i met so many friendly people and never in my life have i felt so much caring from almost strangers than during the last week of my trip. I had THE BEST TIME EVER!

I hope i can find enough inspiration in me to write about my whole experience even though it is difficult to put it into words and even though i sometimes feel i would like to keep it hidden from the rest of the world.

Since the whole life in Kenya is very pole-pole (slowly-slowly) you can imagine how pole-pole am i during my first day at work. You better believe that the blog will be coming along very pole-pole as well. Bear with me!

No comments: